Historic Marker, Appalachian State University, 1978

AppStateMarker.jpeg

Dublin Core

Title

Historic Marker, Appalachian State University, 1978

Subject

Buildings

Description

This sign shows a historical marker outside Appalachian State University. It reads, "Appalachian State University: Founded as Watauga Academy. State-supported since 1903. A part of The University of North Carolina since 1972."

Source

General Picture Files, Box 2, Signs (ASU and local area), C14.2.1.2.

Publisher

University Archives, Appalachian State University

Date

1978-08

Rights

Copyright for the images on the Appalachian State University Historical Photographs Collection site is held by Appalachian State University. The images are available for free personal, non-commercial, and educational use, provided that proper citation is used (e.g. Appalachian State University Historical Photographs Collection, University Archives and Records, Special Collections, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC). Any commercial use of the materials, without the written permission of the Appalachian State University, is strictly prohibited. Please refer to the collection Web site for more information

Type

Still Image

Bibliographic Citation

“Historic Marker, Appalachian State University, 1978,” Appalachian State University Libraries Digital Collections, accessed April 17, 2019, https://omeka.library.appstate.edu/items/show/8165.

Citation

“Historic Marker, Appalachian State University, 1978,” Appalachian State University, accessed February 25, 2024, https://omeka-dev.library.appstate.edu/items/show/1806.

Item Relations

This item has no relations.